domingo, 24 de octubre de 2010

Housing


I live in an apartment. I live on the eleventh floor. Apartment 11B. In my apartment . there are eleven rooms a living room, a dining room, a kitchen, tree bathroom, four dedroom, and a balcony.





Hi, Beatriz                                  
Hi, Dayana come in!
Thanks. Hey, this is a nice apartment! 
Yeah, and it's 1500 bsf a month 
Really? That's not bad! How many rooms are there?
There are eleven. There's a livingroom, a dining room,
a kitchen, tree bathroom, four dedroom and a balcony .
Is there a garage
Yes, there is a garage
That's great!
I live with my niece and. Beatriz in Maracaibo. We live on the eleventh floor. there are four bedrooms,a living room, a kitchen, theere bathroom a balcony, and a dining room. the balcony has big glass windows.
I share a bedroom with my niece. In the room, there is a bed. There is also a computer and a tv.We watch tv at night before we go to sleep. sometimes, we taqlk about our day.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario